Drone of Chattanooga, Tennessee
WASHINGTON (SBG) - In the second installment of our drone live shot series we took in the sights and sounds of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
According to Keller Williams Realty, here are some fun facts about the city:
1. Tennessee's largest mall is located in Chattanooga -- the Hamilton Place Mall.
2. The first franchised Coca-Cola bottling plant in the world was built in Chattanooga.
3. An underground waterfall, Ruby Falls, located on Lookout Mountain, near Chattanooga, has the deepest commercial caverns in the country.
4. Chattanooga is home to R&B singer Usher, actor Samuel L. Jackson and NFL players Terrell Owens and Peyton Manning.
5. Chattanooga has the world's longest pedestrian bridge in the world -- The Walnut Street Bridge.