Moon River 2019 is officially sold out
UPDATE (Thursday, Feb. 14):
Within a day of tickets going on sale, Moon River 2019 is officially sold out.
A statement on the the festival's website reads:
"Moon River, you have blown us away, yet again! We are thrilled to share the 2019 festival is officially SOLD OUT! Thank you to our Moon River fam for loving this festival as much as we do. You are what makes it so special."
The festival is set for September 7-8 2019.
You can learn more about their 2019 lineup below and on their website here.
PREVIOUSLY (Feb. 11):
By all accounts, the Moon River festival's first time in Chattanooga in September 2018 was a success.
The festival returns again this year to Coolidge Park, and on Monday, organizers announced their 2019 lineup.
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit and Brandi Carlile will be the headliners.
Other acts include:
- Goodby Road (feat. Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors, Johnnyswim, & Penny & Sparrow)
- St. Paul and the Broken Bones
- Moon Taxi
- Drew & Ellie Holcomb
- The Wood Brothers
- Josh Ritter
- The Oh Hellos
- The Lone Bellow
- Joy Williams
- Rayland Baxter
- The Band Camino
- Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds
- The Suffers
- Devon Gilfillian
- Cedric Burnside
- The New Respects
- Lady Wray
- The Brook & the Bluff
Tickets go on sale on Wednesday, February 13th. Go to the Moon River Festival website for details.
Previous buyers will have the opportunity to purchase specially priced tickets online beginning Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 10 A.M. ET and will continue until midnight while supplies last. Tickets go on sale to the public at 10 A.M. ET on Wednesday, Feb. 13.
A very limited number of VIP Tickets will be available for purchase. VIP passes will include priority entrance, VIP bar access & viewing areas, an air-conditioned lounge and restroom, a commemorative gift package, plus entry into Friday’s Songwriters-In-The-Round event in addition to the extensive amenities available to General Admission.
SONGWRITERS IN-THE-ROUND SPECIAL EVENT
Drew Holcomb will also host a Songwriters In-The-Round event with Heather Morgan and Marcus Hummon on Friday, Sept. 6 at Chattanooga’s historic Walker Theatre. Tickets will be available exclusively to Moon River Music Festivalgoers while supplies last as an add-on. Drinks will be available for purchase and light hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
MOON RIVER EXPERIENCES
Also returning in 2019 are Moon River Music Festival’s most unique & beloved experiences including:
- The Lookout Lodge: an on-site sports bar designed for fans not wanting to miss their favorite NFL or College Football team’s game while enjoying the festival
- REI Outdoor Experience: outdoor activities including rock climbing under the Walnut Street Bridge, guided kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding on the Tennessee River
- Tennessee Tavern: a curated cocktail and craft beer hub in partnership with local Tennessee breweries and distilleries