Wednesday: Morning clouds, then a mix of sun and clouds along with occasional showers and t-showers with a high in the mid/upper 80s. A west-southwest wind at 5-10mph.
Wednesday ... More...
TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at email@example.com or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- 3 Ga. firefighters hurt during training accident
- Tow truck driver killed on Atlanta interstate
- Historically black colleges face uncertain future
- GA man guilty of faking allergy test results
- 29 officers graduating from Atlanta Police Academy
- GBI: Officer dragged by vehicle, kills driver
- Carter: Immediate ceasefire needed in Gaza Strip
- Police: Resident fights robbery suspects; 1 shot
- Man accused in officer death to be tried in Athens
- Seaplane pilots want to land planes on Lake Lanier
- Board puts soda tax before San Francisco voters
- New York police eye retraining after custody death
- Trial date set in Colorado theater shooting case
- Seeking the limelight, Biden courts key Dem groups
- Bomb talk suspect to plead to immigration charge
- Beretta: Gun law forcing move out of Maryland
- Maryland church built in 1773 ravaged by fire
- Cause of fire at Williston company unknown
- Georgia man pleads guilty to faking allergy tests
- Jury selected after 2 days in porch shooting trial
- Qatar, Saudi rulers meet on Gaza cease-fire talks
- Puerto Rico police probe deaths of 16 cats, dogs
- Mexico's circuses caught up in animal rights spat
- Israel tells airlines not to cancel flights
- Nigerian president meets with parents of abducted girls
- Crash scene still not secure
- Canada deports members of human trafficking ring
- Egypt: 20 'terrorists' carried out border attack
- Infighting as split emerges among Syrian rebels
- Italy arrests smugglers accused of killing dozens
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Health and Beauty
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now on your favorite candidate teacher for the Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!