TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Police: NY shooter saw protest, didn't participate
- Ga. prosecutor to be nominated for federal post
- Authorities: Man vandalized town's 9-11 memorial
- NY mayor: No protests until after officer funerals
- Neighbor talks about shooting before NYPD killings
- Police departments on alert after police killings
- DeKalb police: Suspect dead after standoff
- AP sources: Yates tapped for deputy AG
- Strong storms possible on Christmas Eve across Georgia
- Ga. transportation officials offer driver safety tips
- Police: Woman found in fridge died months earlier
- Trooper wounded in deadly ambush home for holidays
- Timeline of events before and after NYC cop deaths
- Bergdahl investigation report goes to senior Army commander
- Do heart patients fare better when heart doctors are away?
- Ohio St. band alumni praise findings of 2nd report
- Poll: Cards, gifts cross religious lines
- Records detail allegations against Ray McDonald
- A look at recent police killings cited in protests
- President Obama's Hawaii vacation: Day 3
- Belfast leaders near deal to save power-sharing
- UN Security Council discussing N. Korea's human rights
- Wife of Cuban agent freed from US expecting baby
- Argentina: Court grants orangutan basic rights
- Thousands stage anti-Islam protest in Germany
- 11 hurt after van drives into Nantes Christmas market
- Joe Cocker dies at 70
- Al-Jazeera Egypt channel shuts down
- Gaza Strip to get Coca-Cola factory
- Burundi arrests brother of French police attacker
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!