TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at email@example.com or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- 3 killed in south Georgia fire
- House bill would remove limitations on cancer hospital
- SUV plunges off bridge on highway north of Atlanta
- Gov. Deal: February tax revenues up more than 12 percent
- Plane that skidded through fence at LaGuardia is removed
- Judge sets May sentencing for mom found guilty of murder
- Woman hospitalized with burn injuries after house fire
- Police search for motorist after woman killed in hit-and-run
- Search is on for escaped inmate in northwest Georgia
- Cell phone lot at Atlanta airport closing for road work
- Authorities provide security for holdout juror in Arias case
- Man convicted in 'American Sniper' case at intake center
- New Jersey man who gassed his dog to death gets probation
- Man again accused of stalking Yahoo CEO
- Witness: Hernandez DNA matched marijuana butt at crime scene
- Motion filed asking Ala. judges to issue marriage licenses
- Arkansas lawmaker defends transfer of adopted daughters
- AP Source: Federal charges expected in Menendez case
- CSX agrees to long-term restoration plan in W.Va. derailment
- Cops: Baby apparently starves after mom's suspected overdose
- Puerto Rico police official sentenced in fatal beating case
- Former Israeli spy chief rejects parts of Netanyahu speech
- UN Libya envoy says airstrikes threaten peace talks
- Palestinian assailant wounds 5 Israelis in car attack
- Macedonia government accused of election fraud
- Mexican circus owners say ban means animals may die
- 12 die, thousands evacuated in Argentine flooding
- Dutch investigating old soap for traces of Holocaust victims
- EU chief optimistic about finding Iran nuclear deal
- UN approves resolution condemning use of chlorine in Syria
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!