TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Georgia sheriff expects 'rapid' probe over racist graffiti
- More mosquitoes test positive for West Nile virus in DeKalb
- Seattle-based frozen seafood producer opens Georgia plant
- Ga. DOT to pause interstate construction for holiday weekend
- Explosion investigated at burning Marietta apartment complex
- Fred is easternmost hurricane to form in tropics of Atlantic
- Conviction keeps Albany ex-commissioner out of mayor's race
- Girl, 12, seriously hurt after being struck by car in Athens
- Georgia lawmaker says he had account on cheating website
- Explosion reported at burning Marietta apartment complex
- AM Prep-Kickers
- AM Prep-Scores and Skeds
- Storm hits Phoenix -- flash floods, slowed air travel
- The war room, the street: 2 responses to Baltimore violence
- Black Lives Matter movement experiencing growing pains
- AM Prep-The List: Box Office
- Obama paints doomsday scene of global warming in Alaska
- AM Prep-Cyber Corner
- AM Prep-Cooler Copy
- AM Prep-Segue
- Press group urges Philippines to stop attacks on journalists
- The Latest: Women, children fleeing through Macedonia triple
- The Latest: More than 1,000 people rescued off Greek islands
- Somali militants overrun base for African Union forces
- Hungary shuts down rail traffic for westward-bound migrants
- Monsoon floods swamp northeast Indian villages, 21 dead
- In Ukraine, 141 still hospitalized after violent protests
- Police search premises of Turkish opposition business group
- Taiwan swipe card with porn star image sells out in 4 hours
- Singapore's ruling party in unprecedented electoral contest
Hats from the HeartShow your support for breast cancer patients in our community.
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!