TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Macon suspect says she shot her boyfriend in self-defense
- Flames engulf motorcyclist and his bike at gas station
- Shooter opens fire on taxicab in Atlanta, wounding passenger
- MARTA police offer safety service to protect fearful patrons
- Pilot killed in Pickens County plane crash
- Autopsy: Football player's death due to heart disease
- Man charged with raping fiancTe's 12-year-old daughter
- Judge says Georgia's gay marriage ban can't be enforced
- Savannah school deemed safe after Freon scare
- Deputies find body inside apartment after report of gunfire
- Prince serenades Madonna at Paisley Park party
- The Latest: IRS warns of scammers after S. Carolina floods
- Woman pleads guilty to killing man named Paris Hilton
- House bill targets health law, Planned Parenthood funds
- US boosts privacy protection on health insurance website
- APNewsBreak: Judge ends oversight in Amish girl chemo fight
- US stocks open higher, on track for best week this year
- Judge rules against Menendez's attempt to dismiss charges
- Officials: 1 dead, 3 wounded in shooting at Northern Arizona University; suspect in custody
- PETA offers to help save Jersey shore's elephant landmark
- Embattled former oil minister asks Nigerians for prayers
- The Latest: UN allows EU to seize migrant-smuggling boats
- The Latest: Sweden expects 150,000 asylum-seekers this year
- The Latest: Germany sees increase in crime against refugees
- The Latest: Turkey fears more refugees from Russian strikes
- The Latest: lawyers group head says prize is recognition
- The Latest: Migrant arrivals in Greece rise sharply
- The latest: Activists say 20 blasts shook city of Raqqa
- The Latest: Czechs beef up Austrian border policing
- Train strike in Brussels snarls Belgian, international lines
Hats from the HeartShow your support for breast cancer patients in our community.
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!