Friday: Mostly cloudy with some rain at times again. Even a thundershower possible. High in the low to mid 80s.
Showers and a few storms ... More...
TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at email@example.com or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Atlanta Public Schools announces pay increases
- GA woman fights charges after car strikes children
- Winner declared in Ga. GOP school's chief recount
- Ebola patient to be transferred to Emory hospital
- Ga. exempted from parts of federal education law
- Children at Macon daycare to be tested for TB
- Usher 'overwhelmed' by supporters of foundation
- Georgia woman charged in widespread tax fraud case
- Dog fatally shot after attacking Ga. boy, officer
- Gov. Deal meets with Latino leaders on immigration
- Heavy Gaza fighting ahead of proposed 3-day truce
- Senate confirms US ambassador to Russia
- Deal struck to conserve Colorado River basin
- GOP senator blocks approval of US ambassadors
- Boat collision off Fla. Keys kills 1, injures 1
- New York Air Guardsman pushed down bar stairs dies
- Police: Costumed girl injured at Comic-Con fell
- US prosecutor warns Cuomo over corruption probe
- Pilot guilty of using alias to fly news choppers
- Hawaii fish collector charged in scuba incident
- Australia welcomes Gaza ceasefire as 'marvelous'
- Officials: US citizen killed by bandits in Haiti
- Power gradually being restored in Colombia city
- Judge won't free Russian accused of hacking in US
- US, UN announce deal on Gaza cease-fire
- Israeli reservists will relieve Gaza troops
- Dutch retrieve DNA of some Ukraine crash victims
- Canada man accused in killings fit to stand trial
- US launches charm offensive against wary India
- French forces arrest Mali jihadist ex-leader
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now on your favorite candidate teacher for the Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!