TWC to offer information session for prospective students
Tennessee Wesleyan College will offer an evening information session on Friday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Glenn Lowe Dining Room in the college's Sherman Fine Arts Building. The session will provide free information for prospective transfer, evening and graduate students. Including a complimentary dinner, the session will cover scholarships, financial aid and the transcript evaluation process.
"This information session is the perfect opportunity for prospective students seeking a higher education to explore several different programs available at TWC,” said Stefanie West, TWC associate director of enrollment services for the ME degree evening program. “Both traditional and non-traditional students will gain valuable knowledge which will help them determine which program is best suited for their individual situations and goals.”
Prospective students interested in transferring, bachelor’s degree completion or continuing their education with a master’s in curriculum leadership should bring copies of college transcripts. TWC enrollment specialists will be available to advise on course listings needed to complete each student’s bachelor’s or master’s degree.
“If someone is interested in seeking a bachelor's degree, our traditional day program offers more than thirty different majors to choose from, while our ME Degree Evening Program is an accelerated curriculum format specifically designed for working adults who are interested in management excellence with emphasis options in accounting, healthcare management or human resource management,” said West. “Anyone interested in seeking a master's degree should attend to find out more about our graduate program in curriculum leadership."
Tennessee Wesleyan began offering its first master’s degree this past summer with plans to expand its graduate program offerings in the future.
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to showcase our new graduate program,” said Lacey Stewart, TWC enrollment specialist. “I look forward to meeting and answering any and all questions prospective graduate students might have about what Tennessee Wesleyan offers.”
For more information or to RSVP for the complimentary dinner and information session, contact Stefanie West by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423-252-1114 by Monday, January 14.
TWC to offer information session for prospective students Monday, January 7 2013, 12:08 PM EST
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- 2 bodies found in vacant home destroyed in fire
- Missing southwest Florida dog turns up in Atlanta
- Ex-Clayton County officer indicted on battery charge
- Disguised metro Atlanta police crackdown on texting drivers
- New director named for Atlanta's High Museum of Art
- The Latest: Coast Guard: Search for missing boaters ongoing
- Police: Murder-suicide led to deaths of 2 people in Norcross
- Atlanta police chief to head state police chiefs association
- Coast Guard continues search for missing Florida boys
- Man, 71, shot to death outside Family Dollar store
- Senate poised to approve 3-month extension to highway bill
- AM Prep-Cooler Copy
- AM Prep-Cyber Corner
- Hikers drawn to geological gem along Arizona-Utah border
- Colorado theater shooter went from happy boy to mass killer
- Free checkups helping Special Olympics athletes stay healthy
- Top officials critical of Ohio cop indicted on murder charge
- Fast-spreading fire explodes to more than 4 square miles
- Plane debris in Indian Ocean same type as MH370
- The Latest: Attorney says officer didn't intend to kill man
- Kurdish rebels attack tea house in Turkey, killing 2 people
- Former President Kalam buried in southern India
- Israel passes law sanctioning force-feeding prisoners
- Sanofi reports higher profit in 2nd quarter
- Pakistan buries Islamic militant leader killed in attack
- Taliban say they are 'not aware' of new round of peace talks
- Myanmar pardons almost 7,000 prisoners
- Truck hits religious procession in Mexico, 16 dead, 30 hurt
- Searcher says wing find won't change MH370 seabed search
- Mexico declares 1st 'alert' over violence against women
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!