Tonight: A partly cloudy sky with an overnight low in the low 60s (50s away from the city)
Saturday: Sunny to partly ... More...
Touch-A-Truck, Sept. 7
Children have a fascination for and enjoy exploring large motorized vehicles. At Touch‐A‐Truck, they will have the opportunity to observe up close and have hands on interaction with a variety of trucks, service rigs and other motorized vehicles. Fun activities provided by child serving agencies and organizations assure that children and parents will enjoy the day.
Saturday, September 7th
10:00a.m – 1:00 p.m.
Maintenance Field Parking Lot Adjacent to the C.B. Robinson Bridge
For more information: 423-842‐6748
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Warning lifted after threat at UGA campus
- Building on UGA campus evacuated after threat
- Univ. of Georgia on pace for record enrollment
- Police investigate shooting death of Augusta man
- Residents asked to help search for missing plane
- Autopsy set for Friday in fatal shooting by police
- Large Ga. school system to change attendance zones
- Judge sides with Fulton County in tax hike dispute
- Jekyll Island hosting shrimp and grits festival
- France-Atlanta collaboration set for next month
- Seventh day of manhunt for suspect in trooper shooting
- DA dismisses most remaining protest arrests in NC
- Army opens Ranger school to women
- Foreign fighters, Ebola top Obama's UN agenda
- Police: Man impersonated retired cop for decades
- Hagel seeks info on military relationship with NFL
- Suspect in 1998 bombings pleads to lesser charges
- Montana gay couple denied Communion after marriage
- Dog branded with profanity gets cosmetic surgery
- Search for missing deputy resumes
- UN reaffirms support for force in Golan Heights
- UN envoy says Iraq looks to countries for help
- UN reaffirms support for UN force in Golan Heights
- France joins US against Islamic State over Iraq
- Sweden: Russian military jets violate air space
- Donetsk cleans up from shelling in eastern Ukraine
- France strikes Islamic State group depot in Iraq
- Bahrain: Protesters dismiss government plans
- Quebec separatists look for positives in Scot vote
- 3 Eastern European countries form joint brigade
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!