Touch-A-Truck, Sept. 7
Children have a fascination for and enjoy exploring large motorized vehicles. At Touch‐A‐Truck, they will have the opportunity to observe up close and have hands on interaction with a variety of trucks, service rigs and other motorized vehicles. Fun activities provided by child serving agencies and organizations assure that children and parents will enjoy the day.
Saturday, September 7th
10:00a.m – 1:00 p.m.
Maintenance Field Parking Lot Adjacent to the C.B. Robinson Bridge
For more information: 423-842‐6748
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Forecasters expecting storms in north, central Ga.
- Civil rights museum hosting conference on unsolved killings
- Farewell given to soldiers fighting against Islamic State
- Tennessee man pleads guilty to defrauding northwest Ga. bank
- Retrial of suspended DeKalb County CEO set for Monday
- Officer in fatal Smyrna shooting returns to work
- Anime, videogame fans gather for Atlanta convention
- Ala. federal judge arrested last year to resign from bench
- Ga. state patrol: Teen dancing in road caused serious crash
- Ga. deputy accidentally shot during training exercise
- Latest on flooding: Body of woman recovered in Central Texas
- Hurricane Andres Category 2 storm; no threat to land
- Report: At least 4 Americans held by Yemen's rebels
- Hastert indictment has Illinois hometown sifting memories
- Baltimore sees its 40th homicide in May, a record month
- Texas GOP moves to strip power from unit tied to Perry case
- Tennis career Grand Slam winner Doris Hart dies at 89
- Airport shuttle bus crashes on I-5 in Oregon, injuring 3
- 11 bodies found at Ohio funeral home, some there months
- Airport shuttle bus crashes on Interstate 5 in Oregon
- Virgin Islands governor gives up state-funded residence
- Suicide bomber kills himself and 16 others in Nigerian city
- Northern Ireland leader blames heart attack on bad lifestyle
- France's Segolene Royal laments sexism in politics
- Congo to allow some foreign adoptions despite ban
- AP Interview: France warns climate change threatens security
- EU protests Russian blacklist of European politicians
- Czechs remember ethnic Germans who died in postwar expulsion
- Gay-rights activists clash with foes in Moscow, 15 detained
- Report: Ex-Georgian leader named governor of Ukraine region
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!