Nation's Top Speller Crowned
Nation's Top Speller CrownedSunday, August 4 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Jury convicts mom of capital murder in daughter's 1997 death
- Rain, freezing rain and sleet expected in north Georgia
- Georgia's unemployment rate drops to 6.4 percent
- Atlanta Hawks unveiling Dominique Wilkins statue
- Lawmakers expected to talk transportation, schools, religion
- Ga. entrepreneur sentenced for hiding income overseas
- Ga. man sentenced in embezzlement from Grady Hospital
- Police: Detective fatally shot in 'ambush' outside Atlanta
- GA man sentenced in DUI crash that killed wife after wedding
- Deputy shoots, wounds man in central Georgia
- Selma's 50th anniversary brings comparisons to Ferguson
- Kentucky sees new 20-inch snowfall
- 'Black Madam' trial on hold because of Philadelphia storm
- Cheers! Maine panel backs bill to ensure fair pint of beer
- Juror questioning finished in running death trial
- CBS sponsoring Vietnam exhibit at Newseum to honor Bob Simon
- Syracuse frat members charged after pledge suffers frostbite
- Man accused of buying auto insurance from scene of car wreck
- Unit shut down at Prairie Island nuclear plant in Minnesota
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Israel eases restrictions on Gaza vegetable exports
- EU extends asset freeze on ex-Ukraine leader for a year
- UN rights chief: discredit IS, give peaceful Muslims courage
- US draft urges UN to condemn use of chlorine in Syria
- Rooms going fast at Hungary's village for rent
- Kerry: State Department will move to review Clinton emails
- Thai court sentences 'Red Shirts' to jail for 2009 rioting
- Amid crisis, Venezuelans commemorate Chavez
- Russia launches military drills in the southwest
- Floods kill 42 people in Tanzania, authorities say
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!