Nation's Top Speller Crowned
Nation's Top Speller CrownedSunday, August 4 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Civil War trench to be preserved in Marietta development
- GA daycare facing repairs after vehicle slams into building
- Former Darien police officer indicted on theft charge
- Police confirm body found off Miami coast is missing woman
- Man sentenced in death of metro Atlanta cab driver
- Georgia authorities searching for escaped inmate
- Dunwoody hosting citizenship ceremony on Independence Day
- Chatham County sheriff hires consultants after jail death
- Navy sub sailor pleads guilty to videotaping female officers
- Armed robbers invade Buckhead home, threaten family
- Al-Qaeda operative pleads guilty to terrorism charges
- US Department of Justice statement on FIFA corruption probe
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Travel ban ends for Guantanamo inmates swapped for Bergdahl
- Ex-LAPD officer wanted in killing deported to US from Mexico
- Man sentenced in death of woman who called 911 during attack
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. president announces retirement
- Court hearing in NYC on whether chimps have rights
- Eds: With AP Photos.
- MacArthur grants aimed at reducing numbers in US jails
- 7 civilians, fighters killed in new Ukraine unrest
- Saudi-led airstrikes hit Yemeni capital
- Soccer world shocked by FIFA raids
- Buddhists in Myanmar deny boat people are Rohingya
- Thailand revokes passports of ousted premier Thaksin
- Electrical failure paralyzes much Belgian air traffic
- Dutch police detain motorcycle gang members in raids
- Erdogan promises private jet for top Muslim cleric
- Serbia's PM Vucic in landmark visit to Albania
- Video exposes divisions among Iran lawmakers over nuke talks
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now for Educator Of The Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!