Making Sense of Snakes
Making Sense of SnakesWednesday, October 30 2013, 07:27 PM EDT
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Police seek emails from DeKalb CEO in fraud investigation
- Medical examiner: Man shot himself in police confrontation
- Atlanta sale features items seized by feds from bridal shop
- Police investigate double shooting in DeKalb County
- Police address mix-up leaves man, officer wounded, dog dead
- District investigates mass baptism at Carroll County school
- Expo planned for military veterans, others looking for work
- Police: Tip leads to new search for teen missing since 2007
- Georgia parole board releases transgender inmate who sued
- The Latest: Names released in Atlanta police shootings
- Body of man missing in Yosemite National Park found
- Judge enters not guilty plea for Oklahoma politician's son
- Legionnaires' disease cases rise at Illinois veterans home
- The Latest: Chief says cop-slaying suspects may have left
- Judge to move forward with suit over NSA's bulk collection
- Traffic foul-ups: Chicken, goose cause flaps on highways
- Sheriff: Texas man killed by deputies was armed with knife
- Suspension of Middle Tennessee fraternity over sign lifted
- US officials mark 70th anniversary of WWII's official end
- Study counts 3 trillion trees on Earth
- Lawyer: Turkey moves Vice journalists to distant prison
- Greek authorities find shotguns, ammunition on freighter
- Slovak foreign minister: migrant crisis may unite far-right
- 2 parties stay within Ukraine's governing coalition
- UN says deal reached on increasing flow of supplies to Yemen
- Anti-government protests resume in Burundi
- Czechs to stop detaining Syrian migrants heading for Germany
- Norwegian convicts get new home in Dutch prison
- Boko Haram extremists in Nigeria kill 26, including children
- The Latest on Bangkok: Police say suspect was in blast area
Hats from the HeartShow your support for breast cancer patients in our community.
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!