Making Sense of Snakes
Making Sense of SnakesWednesday, October 30 2013, 07:27 PM EDT
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Georgia back-to-school tax holiday begins Friday
- Officials: Thieves targeting Atlanta firefighters' vehicles
- Police release photos of movie theater gunman's car
- Funeral held in Georgia for Navy officer slain in Tennessee
- Georgia sues over distribution of state law annotations
- Ex-Georgia deputy sheriff pleads not guilty in botched raid
- GA sues nonprofit over distribution of state law annotations
- Ex-Ga. deputy sheriff pleads not guilty in botched raid
- `I am an American' says man who tried to join Islamic state
- Ex-prison guard accused of forcing inmates to have sex
- Attorney: Islamic State sympathizer is not a terrorist
- By nearly any measure, sunny South Florida is tops in fraud
- Coast Guard plane's crew spends long days searching for boys
- Parole for Pollard revisits divisions over extent of harm
- Obama and the Kurds: Turkish strikes vex Islamic State plan
- Iran nuclear deal turns up lobbying heat on Congress
- Health care spending to accelerate, US report says
- House, Senate move toward passage of transportation patch
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in 9 years a bit longer
- Appeals court: Kansas abortion opponent must stand trial
- Official: Turkish jets pound PKK positions in Iraq
- Strife between defendant, lawyers at German neo-Nazi trial
- Iran, France talk of 'new era' in ties after nuclear deal
- Israel rules contested West Bank complex must be demolished
- Overnight shooting at Niger Embassy in Egypt kills 1
- Myanmar's democracy leader to contest November election
- 8 Australian men charged with 500 sex offenses against girl
- Students in Hong Kong warn of erosion in academic freedom
- Kurdish rebels attack Turkish government lodgings
- Car bombing kills 2 civilians in northern Afghanistan
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!