Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
Leadership Chattanooga is currently accepting nominations for the 2014-2015 class through March 7.
Upon receipt of nomination, the nominee will receive access to the Leadership Chattanooga application, due April 11. Submit nominations here.
“Leadership Chattanooga is an excellent, established opportunity for promising early to mid level professionals to engage in our community and develop the skills of a successful leader,” said Diane Parks. “Our alumni list reads like a Who’s Who of Hamilton County.”
Leadership Chattanooga is a 10 month leadership development program consisting of monthly meetings and experiential learning opportunities in which 40 participants explore aspects of leadership and challenges facing the community.
More than 1,000 people have graduated from Leadership Chattanooga since the program's inception in 1984.Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Elderly Ga. woman found dead in ditch
- Deadline nears for end of 2015 Ga. legislative session
- Central Arkansas officials apply to host football bowl game
- Governor says he will sign transportation funding proposal
- Jury begins Day 8 of deliberations in school cheating trial
- Couple suspected in 1992 death to be extradited to Kansas
- Woman sent to prison for setting fire to homeless camp
- Woman added to Tennessee Top Ten Most Wanted list caught
- Witnesses say boy, 3, killed when he accidentally fires gun
- Day 8 of deliberations in Atlanta schools cheating trial
- Student charged with sexual abuse at campus day care center
- Phoenix police officer won't face charges in fatal shooting
- Arizona recycling truck driver saves kitten from the trash
- 2nd victim identified in New York City building explosion
- The latest developments on religious objection laws
- Minn. lawmaker to return contributions from indicted senator
- Teen must complete cancer treatment in hospital, judge says
- Reid's exit sets off Senate leadership scramble
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday
- Police: Gunman in medical office murder-suicide left a note
- British Prince Harry reports for duty in Australia next week
- Hugo Chavez' favorite daughter makes UN debut as US bashed
- Lacking faith in government, Mexican parents approach cartel
- Amnesty: Gambia sentences 3 to death for attempted coup
- Gay Premier urges businesses in Indiana to move to Ontario
- Gay premier urges businesses in Indiana to move to Ontario
- French officials: Alps avalanche kills 3 tourists, injures 1
- Al-Jazeera journalist says Canada not issuing him passport
- New Nigerian leader vows to go after Boko Haram
- 9 UK citizens headed to Syria arrested, Turkey military says
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!