Tuesday Night: A few t-showers are possible during the night. Partly ... More...
Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
Leadership Chattanooga is currently accepting nominations for the 2014-2015 class through March 7.
Upon receipt of nomination, the nominee will receive access to the Leadership Chattanooga application, due April 11. Submit nominations here.
“Leadership Chattanooga is an excellent, established opportunity for promising early to mid level professionals to engage in our community and develop the skills of a successful leader,” said Diane Parks. “Our alumni list reads like a Who’s Who of Hamilton County.”
Leadership Chattanooga is a 10 month leadership development program consisting of monthly meetings and experiential learning opportunities in which 40 participants explore aspects of leadership and challenges facing the community.
More than 1,000 people have graduated from Leadership Chattanooga since the program's inception in 1984.Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Storms spark lightning fires in Winder, Macon
- Georgia Tech police probe robberies of students
- Alabama man shot to death; Georgia man wounded
- Police probe stabbing of pit bull inside pet store
- Crews respond to possible drowning at Lake Lanier
- Storms spark lightning fires in Barrow County
- Inmates tend to garden at Alabama county jail
- Company identifies worker killed at Savannah mill
- Pedestrian killed crossing I-25 ID'd as soldier
- Georgia film studio plan: High drama, few results
- Penn State student gains rep as squirrel whisperer
- Politico founder to be Washington Post publisher
- Netflix unveils new way to share recommendations
- UMass starts semester with giant clambake
- Chicago activist back in court in immigration case
- Flight diverted due to dispute over reclining seat
- Topeka City Council to consider public nudity ban
- More storms roll through Midwest with hail, winds
- $2.4B Revel casino shuts down after just 2 years
- Tropical Storm Dolly forms off Mexico's coast
- Ukraine says Russian forces are in major rebel cities
- Official: New Polish prime minister this month
- Ukraine: Russian forces in major rebel cities
- Greece to toughen penalties on hate speech
- Instead of mushrooms, Austrian finds grenade
- Germany opens memorial to Nazis' disabled victims
- Austrian police arrest suspected Mideast fighter
- Police abandon posts in Lesotho, fear for lives
- UN provides aid for record 4.1 million in Syria
- UN warns food prices rising in Ebola-hit countries
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!