Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
Leadership Chattanooga is currently accepting nominations for the 2014-2015 class through March 7.
Upon receipt of nomination, the nominee will receive access to the Leadership Chattanooga application, due April 11. Submit nominations here.
“Leadership Chattanooga is an excellent, established opportunity for promising early to mid level professionals to engage in our community and develop the skills of a successful leader,” said Diane Parks. “Our alumni list reads like a Who’s Who of Hamilton County.”
Leadership Chattanooga is a 10 month leadership development program consisting of monthly meetings and experiential learning opportunities in which 40 participants explore aspects of leadership and challenges facing the community.
More than 1,000 people have graduated from Leadership Chattanooga since the program's inception in 1984.Leadership Chattanooga Now Accepting Nominations
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Husband and wife found dead in their home outside Rome
- Man shot to death in Clayton County
- Police ID driver in wrong-way crash that shut down I-85
- Ga. inmate who's come close to death 3 times to die Tuesday
- Bomb threat against 2 planes at Atlanta's main airport
- Fire crews battling blaze at Douglasville apartment
- South Georgia police search for missing Cobb County couple
- Atlanta mayor: Better transit reduces income inequality
- Police investigate crash that shut down I-85 for 4 hours
- Atlanta university students research civil rights deaths
- Northeast braces for another round of winter weather
- Santa Ana winds knock out power to thousands in California
- 'Death-qualified' juror search slows marathon, theater cases
- Major storm could hit northeast
- Blizzard-like conditions possible in Northeast's next storm
- Dead whale found at Seattle dock struck by ship propeller
- Ex-CEO filmed kicking dog in elevator charged with cruelty
- Balloon crew aiming to break records at last launches
- Ex-arena official sues NJ Devils GM over lost wages
- Snowplow driver escapes injury when parking garage collapses
- Thousands of Spaniards protest proposed security law
- Turkish president in Somalia to launch development projects
- Iran foreign minister: Outreach to Saudi Arabia 'necessary'
- Obama: Counterterrorism operations in Yemen not affected
- Obama, Modi cite breakthrough on India civil nuclear program
- French arrests beg question: Is free speech for all?
- Officials say bombings kill 8 in Iraq's capital, Baghdad
- Nepal pushed to political turmoil over new constitution
- Obama offers condolence to Abe over slain hostage
- Father of Japanese hostage reported killed still hopeful
Black HistoryCelebrating Black History Month with African American Firsts: Sports Legends
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!