Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Jimmy Carter speaks on Islamic State at forum
- 23 arrested in drug trafficking investigation
- Army National Guard troops return from Afghanistan
- Mystery substance prompts tests of Ga. river water
- Woman found guilty, mentally ill in deputy attack
- Death certificate: Rapper Tim Dog died last year
- Obama: Ebola outbreak 'spiraling out of control'
- Boat manufacturing company expanding in south Ga.
- Bipartisan demilitarization bill introduced
- Self-help book has more teams riding 'Energy Bus'
- Lava on Hawaii continues moving through vacant lot
- Search for Md. sisters missing since 1975 resumes
- House passes 'no welfare for weed' bill
- House passes bills highlighting IRS controversy
- Atlas V rocket launches, taking satellite aloft
- Clergy seek pardon of inmate freed 90 years early
- Penn. editor, Conn. newspaper get diversity award
- Man accused of trying to aid Islamic State group
- Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage
- Lumber town takes stock after wind-driven wildfire
- S. Korea detain US man in waters near border
- US organizing summit on UN peacekeeping next week
- UN leader begins term during period of 'tumult'
- Doctor to provide medical update on Toronto mayor
- Brazil removed from UN World Hunger Map
- Ban: UN 'taking lead' on global fight of Ebola
- Russian billionaire placed under house arrest
- Tracing the rise of Ebola in West Africa
- Egypt minister projects 6% growth in 3 years
- Syrian aircraft crashes in city held by IS group
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!