Today: Cloudy and cooler with periods of rain. Diminishing rain chances this afternoon. High in the low to mid 60s but falling into the upper 40s lower 50s by late afternoon. Very windy with a NW wind in the afternoon, 20-30 mph.
Tonight: Any remaining ... More...
Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Century-old lamp posts at UGA undergo restoration
- Fire claims life of man, 58, northwest of Atlanta
- Wind gusts of 40-45 mph possible in Georgia
- Suspect in Ga convenience store slaying in custody
- Vietnam veterans to be honored at Georgia Capitol
- Job fair to be held in DeKalb for people over 50
- Atlanta to host construction career expo
- Suspect in GA convenience store slaying in custody
- Teen seeks juvenile trial in Ga. baby killing
- Ga. man fatally shot in target practice accident
- Man who spent decades on Louisiana death row is free
- New Jersey judge blocks dad from delivery room
- Dad's murder trial underway in death of NJ girl, 2
- Dog wakes up Rhode Island owner during fire
- NY comptroller: Average Wall St. bonus over $164K
- DNA experts to testify in Kansas killings case
- Dad's murder trial starts in death of NJ girl, 2
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
- Existing Afghan deal would cover US post-2014
- CIA lawyer at center of computer snooping clash
- Cricket bat, toilet door in court
- Rights group: 5 seized at Crimea checkpoint freed
- Afghan group says it killed Swedish reporter
- Nigeria military claim success in Islamic uprising
- Thousands gather for Turkish teen's funeral
- Inventor of Web calls for digital bill of rights
- Iranian president makes first Arab trip to Oman
- NATO flying surveillance planes to Ukraine border
- Afghan police: 3 insurgents killed in shootout
- Schumacher family sees 'small, encouraging signs'
The Good Life
Celebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Stories of HonorCelebrate black history all February long with Stories of Honor, sponsored by the Tennessee Lottery.
SideroadsTake a ride with Don Welch to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekEach week WTVC will profile a teacher in Southeast Tennessee and acknowledge their part in the advancement of the education of their students and the contributions to their profession.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!