Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Study: Ga. teachers, state workers pay more for health care
- Police investigating Norcross home invasion; 1 man shot
- Kennesaw man dies of injuries from fight
- Officials warn of firecrackers' impact on veterans with PTSD
- 3 sentenced in metro Atlanta tax fraud scheme
- Billy Dilworth --veteran Georgia, SC journalist -- dies at 80
- 2-year-old girl drowns in south Georgia river
- Atlanta DUI suspect jumps 30 feet from overpass
- Fleeing suspect runs to law enforcement training center
- Flash flood advisories issued in north Georgia
- America celebrates July 4 with parades, hot dogs, cold beer
- Girl killed after being struck by jumping sturgeon in boat
- Magnitude 4.2 earthquake hits Oregon, no damage reported
- Excommunicated founder of Mormon women's group steps down
- Matt Stonie tops Joey Chestnut in hot dog eating contest
- Removal of animals from Alabama shelter continues
- A 2nd monument to Confederacy defaced in Va.'s capital city
- Bald eagles soaring by the hundreds along James River
- Team Africa wins Peachtree Cup at AJC Peachtree Road Race
- Florida woman arrested for throwing kittens out car window
- Draft of sanctions relief at Iran nuclear talks in hand, awaiting senior officials' sign-off
- Bombings kill 15 people in and around Baghdad
- Neo-Nazis rally in London, outnumbered by rivals
- Syrian elite forces and Hezbollah fighters besiege mountain resort near Lebanon border
- Spanish police arrest man suspected of recruiting jihadis
- Russia's Putin sends July 4 greetings to Obama
- Hundreds march in Istanbul in support of Uighurs
- Report: Serbs ask Russia to veto UN resolution on Srebrenica
- Official: 10 civilians killed in 3 car bombs in Libya
- Benedict XVI is honored for keen devotion to church music
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!