Hamilton County Council of PTAs hosts State Legislative Forum
The Hamilton County Council of PTAs (HCC of PTAs) will host its annual State Legislative Forum this Wednesday, December 5th at 11:00 a.m. at Orchard Knob Elementary School which is located at 400 Orchard Knob Avenue.
The HCC of PTAs has invited all of the state legislators from Hamilton County to attend if they are able. We have also invited HCDE Superintendent Rick Smith and all the Hamilton County School Board Members to attend to answer questions as well.
The Council invites the public and the media to attend to discuss public education issues in the state of Tennessee.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Anheuser-Busch producing canned water for flood victims
- GBI probing deadly police shooting in Carrollton
- Ga mom charged with letting son hit student on school bus
- 15 go to hospital after church bus crash in north Ga
- Georgia Hooters waitress donates kidney to longtime regular
- New lab can create hurricane conditions on demand
- Ga man gets life in slaying linked to embezzlement
- Atlanta police chief named to association board
- Ga. man sentenced to 17 1/2 years on child porn charges
- Henry County family of 8 undergoing rabies treatments
- Correction: Plane Crash-Drinking story
- Latest on Dennis Hastert: Statue to honor ex-speaker on hold
- Teen charged with taking $25K, giving classmates $100 bills
- Latest on Oklahoma officer shooting: Suspect found in closet
- 3rd Navy sailor guilty in case of women recorded in showers
- For O'Malley, a lot riding on Iowa in 2016 campaign
- Trial date set for Indiana man charged with 2 women's deaths
- Latest on flooding: Flooding blocks Dallas-area highway
- Washington Monument reopens after power failure
- The Latest: Shot officer's injuries not life-threatening
- THE LATEST: Prince Ali withdraws from FIFA leadership race
- Syrian militants advance after seizing government stronghold
- Tunisia PM: Destroying migrant boats won't stop Europe flow
- Top Canadian minister to announces he's leaving politics
- THE LATEST: Voting begins to choose next FIFA president
- Croatia passes law compensating rape victims from 1990s war
- Former Tajik commander claims to have joined IS group
- Burundi opposition leader declares election boycott
- Belfast parties to meet in bid to save power-sharing
- EU-skeptic Finnish party joins Cabinet for 1st time
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!