Tonight: A partly cloudy sky with an overnight low in the low 60s (50s away from the city)
Saturday: Sunny to partly ... More...
Gov. Haslam to Speak Tuesday at Chattanooga Schools Event
Gov. Bill Haslam will be the keynote speaker for the 33rd annual Superintendent's Honors Banquet in Chattanooga on Tuesday.
The celebration is sponsored by the Hamilton County school district's Fund for Excellence. It recognizes the top 10 percent of each graduating class at Hamilton County's 17 high schools.
According to the school district, participants are selected based on their grade point average at the end of the first semester of their senior year. This year 262 students, along with their parents, will be honored.Gov. Haslam to Speak Tuesday at Chattanooga Schools Event
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Residents asked to help search for missing plane
- Autopsy set for Friday in fatal shooting by police
- Large Ga. school system to change attendance zones
- Judge sides with Fulton County in tax hike dispute
- Jekyll Island hosting shrimp and grits festival
- France-Atlanta collaboration set for next month
- Ga. suspending online child support payments
- Ebola survivor donating blood to Atlanta patient
- Maduro says foreign media behind fears of epidemic
- Ex-DFCS counselor sentenced in rape, molestation
- Assets of Georgia's ex-president frozen
- Report faults Amherst and UMass for party problems
- Report faults, town, UMass for party problems
- Massachusetts teen's lawyer seeks police messages
- Man faces arson charge in huge California wildfire
- Hamm, other stars join campaign against assault
- Mayo cited for burns to monkey during research
- Case of American jailed in Cuba back in US court
- Deliberations to resume in Ga. salmonella trial
- Judge to hear objections to Hopkins settlement
- 3 Eastern European countries form joint brigade
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- US officials condemn Bosnia leaders over flood aid
- Germany charges 3 with supporting Islamic State
- PM says al-Qaida holds no appeal for India Muslims
- 3 French students struck by gunfire on school trip
- Dempsey lauds French airstrike against militants
- 3 French students hit by gunfire on school trip
- Morocco expands laws against jihad seekers
- Police: American suspect confesses in Bali killing
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!