Saturday: Cloudy and drier through the afternoon. An afternoon high in the upper 40s to lower 50s.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy and seasonably cold with a low in the low/mid 30s.
Sunday: A mix of clouds and sun, then cloudy through the ... More...
Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- UGA vet school to host shelter medicine conference
- Hearings delayed in officials' suits against Columbus
- Savannah city employees donate 25,204 cans of food
- Former Atlanta officer sentenced to prison
- Georgia student dies after completing presentation
- Former Angels pick killed in argument over candy
- Dublin VA chief says waits still too long
- Flu season, early again, hitting hard in South and Midwest
- 3rd person dies after shooting at Macon nightclub
- Ex-Cub Scout leader sent to prison in child molestation case
- Federal court finds protesters in contempt for ignoring order to halt anti-whaling campaign
- Obama touches down in Hawaii for annual vacation
- San Francisco deputy charged with assault, perjury
- AP WAS THERE: US breaks relations with Cuba
- Oklahoma official says state has execution drugs
- NY pain doctor gets prison in manslaughter case
- State Dept. warns US travelers to be extra careful
- Bob Simpson, co-developer of Saffir-Simpson scale, dies
- Obama calls on women only at news conference
- Lava could reach Hawaii shopping center in 8 days
- Kidnapped Mozambican businessman released
- Robbers strike at Berlin's famed KaDeWe store
- Extremists in Nigeria lining up elderly and shooting them
- Bahrain 'terror blast' wounds 3 police
- Russia dismisses new US sanctions as useless
- Liberia holds Senate vote amid Ebola fears
- Pakistan officials: US drone strike in northwestern tribal area kills 5 militants
- Bombings kill 10 in Iraq
- 2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel
- Pakistan: US drone strike kills 5 militants
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!