Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Ebola survivor leaves US after recovery to return to Africa
- Numbers show US women rarely executed
- Numbers show rarity of female executions in US
- Attorney: Ex-superintendent charged in cheating scandal dies
- New medical marijuana bill in Senate weaker than House form
- Mother of Georgia man killed by police denies he was armed
- Fort Carson female soldier advances to Ranger training
- Ala. authorities say Ga. man dies beneath overturned trailer
- Tybee Island council, mayor may get 1st pay raise in years
- Court hearing set in crash that killed Savannah jazz bassist
- Final jury to be chosen in Boston Marathon bombing trial
- Body-camera maker has financial ties to police chiefs
- Missouri officials to mourn death of Auditor Schweich
- Drew Peterson back in court in murder-for-hire plot
- Parents sue county, landlord over Santa Barbara rampage
- Jury acquits Florida man who claimed pot was medicinal
- Man who tried to scale White House barrier won't be charged
- United Airlines won't accept rechargeable battery shipments
- Disneyland memorabilia auction brings in $1.7 million
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday
- Indian envoy in Pakistan after talks broke down last year
- Students face off against Myanmar police outside the capital
- Nepal official says human waste on Everest a major problem
- Bus carrying Chinese opera troupe falls off cliff, 20 killed
- Mexico condemns run of Mexican citizens killed by US police
- Prince William focuses on football and film on China trip
- North Korea lifts Ebola travel restrictions
- Former presidential security chief shot to death in Haiti
- Australia expected to announce more troops bound for Iraq
- Watchdog: 2 Syrian chemical weapons facilities destroyed
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!