Today: Mostly sunny with a high in the mid 80s. Light North wind.
Tonight: Mostly clear with lows in the lower 60s and winds near calm.
Quiet weather pattern for most of the week with clear skies through Thursday ... More...
Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Romney to attend Georgia fundraiser for Perdue
- Grady Health System gets $30 million grant
- School considers options for Bible verse monument
- Atlanta Symphony president and CEO steps down
- Ga. lawmakers to discuss medical education
- Ga. college smoking ban goes into effect Wednesday
- 2 sentenced in Atlanta teen sex trafficking case
- Saint Augustine's football player dies in GA crash
- Wal-Mart: Morgan, others weren't wearing seatbelts
- Hotel linen management company opening Ga. plant
- Secret Service: Internal investigation is ongoing
- Myanmar says sectarian violence challenges reforms
- Court: Tenn. must release execution information
- Secret Service: White House intruder posed threat
- Charges dropped for man who sold rhino head
- Man accused of stabbing 3 at church gets 5 years
- Dem lawmaker: Low confidence in Secret Service
- Education Dept awards $75M in innovation grants
- Secret Service chief says intruder was recognized
- Feds to unveil cleanup plan for nuke waste dump
- Imprisoned Dutch killer Van der Sloot now a father
- Wife of Islamic State hostage asks for his release
- Panama inaugurates Frank Gehry-designed museum
- New tremors raise concern at volcano
- UN: Islamic State forcing thousands to flee Syria
- Cyprus police: precious Degas painting stolen
- Afghanistan, US sign long-awaited security pact
- Egypt president gives army control of arms imports
- Algeria opposition warns over president's absence
- At 69, South African satirist keeps laughing
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!