Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Soldier charged in the death of fellow soldier in home
- Police's mobile app hopes to assist during holiday weekend
- New president chosen for Southeastern Technical College
- Georgia releases first results of new standardized test
- Man shot to death while visiting friends in Atlanta
- Authorities say man's body found after fire at Canton home
- Ludacris kicks off 10th annual LudaDay with celebrities
- Atlanta Ballet's artistic director ending tenure at company
- 2 Georgia men charged in North Dakota in bad checks scam
- 4 men arrested in meth bust at apartment
- Near LA's Koreatown, pastor tries to lift veil on drug abuse
- Fired regulator: Brown pushed to waive oil safeguards.
- Review cites problems at Texas hospital during Ebola crisis
- Hunt for police officer's assailants could bring subdued holiday in Illinois recreation area
- The Latest: Funeral arrangements announced for slain officer
- 3 shot, 1 killed, gunman sought on Sacramento college campus
- Police: 11-year-old fatally shoots intruder, 16, in Missouri
- Man faces charges after tweeting 'kill all the white people'
- Pentagon says 6 peacekeepers injured in Sinai explosions
- Metrolink evaluating train car safety in wake of accident
- The Latest: Guatemala ex-leader escorted to jail
- Pope pops out of Vatican, stop to get new glasses
- American students attacked with firebomb in West Bank
- Nigerian army reinstates more than 3,000 soldiers fired
- Official: 9,500 Nigerian refugees return from Cameroon
- UN to vote on lifting some secrecy around choosing top job
- Lebanon activists stage hunger strike, want minister to quit
- Uganda: 12 soldiers killed in Somalia attack
- Egypt sentences 2 women to 6 months for racy music videos
- Boat overturns on Mali lake, killing at least 18 people
Hats from the HeartShow your support for breast cancer patients in our community.
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!