Girls Inc. Raffling Off 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Girls Inc. of Chattanooga is giving away a brand new Volkswagen Passat from Village Volkswagen. The car, valued at $26,000, will be raffled off on November 1, 2013.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and can be purchased through October 31, 2013. Tickets can be purchased by visiting www.girlsincraffle.org or by calling 423-624-4757. Odds of winning are 1 in 2,000 or better depending on the number of tickets sold. One hundred percent of raffle proceeds will benefit Girls Inc. programming.
"Village Volkswagen is proud to partner with Girls Inc. to raffle off one of our most popular and highest rated vehicles," says Jon Arbuckle, Fleet Sales Manager. "Girls Inc. does tremendous work in our community, and we fully support their mission."
Girls Inc. offers life-changing in-school, afterschool and school break programming for girls ages 6-18 that are age-appropriate, research-based and outcome-focused.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Ex-APS official says district ordered documents destroyed
- 2 loaded guns, 2 inert grenades recovered at Atlanta airport
- Alabama gay couple wants court victory to take effect
- Suit says DeKalb court practices unjustly target the poor
- Black breast-feeding gatherings battle troubling health gaps
- Ga. Senate passes bill requiring coverage for autism therapy
- Work begins to raise Confederate warship from Savannah River
- MLK children working to settle dispute over Bible, prize
- Tuscaloosa VA director moving to Augusta VA hospital
- Metro Atlanta jobless rate remains unchanged at 6.4 percent
- NASA moisture satellite launch scrubbed due to winds
- 35 years after boy Etan Patz vanished, murder trial to open
- Lawyer says Suge Knight was behind wheel in deadly crash
- Most of Hawaii's coral recover from mass bleaching
- 1 of 4 remaining World War II Doolittle Raiders dies at 94
- John Kerry fined $50 for failing to shovel snow outside home
- Elderly Massachusetts residents found dead after blizzard
- Obama budget to call for $1 billion for Central America
- Obama to Democrats: Time to end budget austerity
- Brother of man challenging travel restrictions on FBI list
- China education minister demands rejection of Western values
- Jamaica preparing to extradite lottery scam suspect to US
- Wife of imprisoned Saudi blogger asks Canada PM to intervene
- New Saudi king reshuffles cabinet
- At least 2 dead, more than 50 hurt in gas explosion at children's hospital,
- Several simultaneous attacks in Egypt's Sinai kill 6
- Russian woman arrested after giving information to Ukraine
- Simultaneous attacks target security forces in Egypt's Sinai
- London summons Russian envoy after bombers near UK airspace
- Belarus to host new round of Ukrainian peace talks
Black HistoryCelebrating Black History Month with African American Firsts: Sports Legends
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!