Today: Mostly sunny with a high in the low 70s. Wind from the Southwest 5-10 mph.
Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 50. Light wind.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with the high again in the low ... More...
Free Workshop on College Financial Aid
PEF & partners will host a free college financial aid workshop titled "College Goal Tennessee 2014" on Saturday, January 25th from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the UTC University Center at 615 McCallie Avenue. High school students, parents and educators are invited to learn how students can succeed in college and how to apply for financial aid. There will be volunteers on site to help fill out FAFSA forms (Free Application for Student Aid) - the federal financial aid form that students/parents are required to file for students to be eligible to receive any state or federal aid.
A free lunch will be provided, so participants must register at http://youngandwiser.org.
This free workshop is sponsored by PEF, UTC, Young & Wiser, Inc., College Goal Tennessee & SACAC (Southern Association for College Admission Counseling)
For more information, contact PEF VP of College & Career Success Stacy Lightfoot at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-648-4443.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Veteran Chattanooga broadcaster dead at 92
- Court unseals divorce file of Ala federal judge
- Man dies in police custody during breath test
- Man falls off waterfall in north Georgia mountains
- 1 Fantasy 5 player wins $177,364.02 jackpot
- Atlanta officials to unveil regional heath guide
- Ga. gov candidates talk ethics during 2nd debate
- Georgia Gov. Deal forming Ebola response team
- Researchers seek to combat bat disease
- Boston man pleads guilty to LA, GA drug charges
- Woman saved from California chimney, then arrested
- Pa. police say blood found at home not fugitive's
- Obama casts his vote early in Chicago
- Tighter security in place at Pennsylvania schools
- Surfer says he hit shark with board to stop attack
- School boosts security after likely Frein sighting
- US stocks move mostly higher; IBM disappoints
- Man pleads not guilty in Louisiana stripper death
- Militant pleads not guilty in Benghazi attacks
- Court to decide if convicted felon can sell guns
- UN urges Venezuela to release jailed activist
- Harvard student stuck in Mexico gets new US visa
- Pistorius to hear sentence tomorrow
- UN: Uncertain if all Iranian nuke work is peaceful
- Report oil found in Paraguay; gov't cautious
- Turkey helping Kurdish fighters cross into Kobani
- Prominent South African politician shot in robbery
- Citing illness, CEO of France's Areva steps down
- Top Shiite cleric backs Iraqi government
- Yemen says al-Qaida captures town south of capital
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!