Fannin County Schools Closed Monday
Dispatch confirms all Fannin County Schools will be closed Monday, August 12th.
We're told the water reservoir in one school was drained. At this time, they don't know where the leak is.
We'll continue to update you as we learn more about the school closure. Fannin County Schools Closed Monday
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Investigator: 28 forged docs in registration probe
- GA medical center giving free take-home drug tests
- Sale of Rogers' Rangers New York site is completed
- Searchers look for plane in southeast Ala
- Teen accused of bringing gun into school cafeteria
- Savannah considers heat rules for carriage horses
- Man convicted of 1998 killing dies in prison
- UGA to draft preservation plan for school property
- Man found dead in suspicious fire south of Atlanta
- UGA garden to host Shakespeare's plants lecture
- Closing arguments set in Rowland trial
- Scientists monitoring Hawaii lava undertake risks
- APNewsBreak: Border Patrol to test body cameras
- Over 2,000 homes threatened in California fire
- Iran rules out cooperating with US in Iraq
- Over 1,600 homes threatened in California fire
- Journalists criticize White House for 'secrecy'
- First lady visits St. Jude Hospital in Memphis
- Wallenda: Spectacle, legacy inspire Chicago walk
- 46 years later, owner to get stolen Jaguar back
- Japan, neighbors agree to moves to protect eels
- Australian leader warns of planned attack
- US official: Venezuela fighting drug trafficking
- Japan trade deficit falls to $8.8B as imports ebb
- Arrests made in Australian counterterrorism raids
- Israeli rising star quits politics
- Ukraine's president addresses Canadian Parliament
- More civilian deaths in eastern Ukraine
- UN: Syrian militants kept weapons of Fijian troops
- 2 bombings kill at least 11 in Iraq
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!