CSL Offers New Term of Language Classes for March
The Chattanooga School of Language (CSL) will spring forward in March with a new six-week term of language and culture classes for adults and kids, beginning March 16.
Beginning level group classes for kids, grades K-5, are available on various days and times during the week. Adult classes are offered in more than ten languages at different levels of proficiency.
CSL operates with an emphasis on flexible schedules, trusted and credible instruction, cultural experiences and small classroom settings. Classes are offered as private, semi-private (2 students) or group (3-10 students) lessons. Teachers are often referred to as “language coaches” and use a variety of teaching tools, including film, music, art and food to create a holistic and comprehensive approach to language learning.
Stevens said that the school attracts people from all walks of life, including kids, adults and young professionals for a variety of motivations. CSL is expanding its reach by offering customized language classes to local organizations and schools, including the Mountain Arts Community Center on Signal Mountain, Lookout Mountain School and the City of Chattanooga.
Times and dates of March’s classes are listed on the school’s website, www.chattanoogalanguage.com. Students can register online or by calling 423.802.2040.CSL Offers New Term of Language Classes for March
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Police address mix-up leaves man, officer wounded, dog dead
- Police investigate double shooting in DeKalb County
- Expo planned for military veterans, others looking for work
- Police: Tip leads to new search for teen missing since 2007
- Atlanta sale features items seized by feds from bridal shop
- Georgia parole board releases transgender inmate who sued
- The Latest: Names released in Atlanta police shootings
- The Latest: Neighbor says man shot by police was watching TV
- Missouri court throws out dispute over Ferguson prosecution
- FDA issues warning letters to powdered caffeine distributors
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Plea ends former police chief's case in death of black man
- Tropical Storm Fred is weakening in the Atlantic
- 1st Freddie Gray hearing since 6 officers charged in death
- Opening statements near in trial of Alabama officer
- Clerk in gay marriage fight once unlikely to wage moral war
- Oldest survivor of San Francisco earthquake of 1906 dies
- American recalls French train attack on Jimmy Fallon show
- California DOJ to unveil website with law enforcement data
- Obama visit puts spotlight on rough plight in rural Alaska
- 3 migrants or refugees missing off Greek island found safe
- The Latest on Thailand: Arrest warrant for Turkish man
- UN envoy notes 'tangible results' in talks with Libya envoys
- Congo warlord Bosco Ntaganda goes on trial at ICC
- Report: 11 migrants drown, 5 missing off Turkish coast
- The Latest on Thailand: Police say suspect speaks Turkish
- Suspected US drone strike kills 6 in northwest Pakistan
- Eurostar train turned back amid disruptions around Calais
- Masked men kidnap 16 Turkish workers in Baghdad
- Hungary railway station remains closed to migrants
Hats from the HeartShow your support for breast cancer patients in our community.
The Human RaceCheck out videos on The Human Race here!
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekView the 2015 Tennessee Lottery Educator of the Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!