Today: Mostly sunny and less humid. Hot, with an afternoon high in the upper 80s to near 90. A Northwest wind at 5 mph.
Tonight: A fair sky with an overnight low in the mid/upper 60s.
Saturday: Sunny ... More...
CSAS and CSLA Kindergarten Admission Process Starts Soon!
Families interested in enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year at either Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences or Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts should review the criteria for submitting an application that is posted on the Hamilton County Board of Education’s website (www.hcde.org). The first step includes scheduling a school tour at either school. School tours begin September 4, 2012. This admission process was adopted last year in order to be more equitable for parents and allow a more transparent process for student admission.
Only parents successfully completing the four required steps will be allowed to have their child’s application entered into the lottery which will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Airport plan prompts pollution, noise concerns
- Ethics complaint filed over New York fundraiser
- Jury convicts man of killing pregnant girlfriend
- Woman shot, killed by police south of Atlanta
- Man shot in Sandy Springs dies at hospital
- UGA seeking vice president for instruction
- Atlanta federal offices to reopen after outage
- Man injured in Sandy Springs apartment shooting
- Ga. governor chides president over young migrants
- Teen's complaint seeks schooling during pregnancy
- Fox's Jarrett pleads guilty to disorderly conduct
- Archdiocese: No confirmation of Philly papal visit
- Judge drops 1 of 5 defendants from 9/11 Gitmo case
- 81-year-old saved after several days stuck in tub
- Iran confirms it is holding 4 journalists
- Toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Deliberations in Ventura trial enter Day 4
- Prosecutor: Man faces charges in hospital shooting
- Police: Couple was living in overdue rental truck
- Judge: Detroit mob beating sentences will stand
- Oil company worker from Malta is abducted in Libya
- Top German court rejects suit on Eichmann files
- Four Palestinians killed during West Bank protests
- Lunch special: Pope lines up for self-serve meal
- Gaza officials accuse Israel of war crimes at ICC
- Indian air force helicopter crash kills 7 on board
- Germany's Lufthansa to resume Tel Aviv flights
- Dutch Safety Board: 1st 'factual findings' soon
- Gunmen kill 2 senior officers in Egypt's Sinai
- A prominent Libyan activist abducted amid clashes
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the YearVote now on your favorite candidate teacher for the Educator of the Year!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!