Tonight: Becoming cloudy along with a few late night showers. An overnight low only in the mid to upper 60s.
Friday: ... More...
CSAS and CSLA Kindergarten Admission Process Starts Soon!
Families interested in enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year at either Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences or Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts should review the criteria for submitting an application that is posted on the Hamilton County Board of Education’s website (www.hcde.org). The first step includes scheduling a school tour at either school. School tours begin September 4, 2012. This admission process was adopted last year in order to be more equitable for parents and allow a more transparent process for student admission.
Only parents successfully completing the four required steps will be allowed to have their child’s application entered into the lottery which will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Columbus airport aims to lure airline with grant
- Authorities ID man killed by Atlanta transit train
- Savannah residents told to move for police station
- Sand and rock-filled socks hurled at vehicles
- GA juvenile justice dept. offers citizen's academy
- DeKalb given police, violence prevention grants
- Emory gets papers of artist, writer Chase-Riboud
- Ex-Atlanta principal testifies in cheating trial
- Atlanta bus driver charged in pedestrian's death
- 10 CDC staffers sent to Texas for Ebola probe
- Private survey shows job cuts in September were fewest in 14 years
- Tropical Storm Simon forms in the Pacific
- China visit shows strains with US over Hong Kong
- Gov't website for doc payments not up to snuff
- Pierson's undoing was quick as support vanished
- Teen football player dies after injury during game
- History fight coming to a head in suburban Denver
- Ebola worries could keep some Dallas students home
- Dallas ER sent Ebola-infected patient home
- Man, hostage dead after Southern Calif. standoff
- Putin: state will support sanctions-hit sectors
- South Africa: white extremist's house stirs debate
- Watchdog: Turkey has fearful journalism climate
- New economics head vows tough EU budgets oversight
- 15 feared dead in explosives factory blast
- Australia lifts Ebola donation to $16 million
- Filipinos express support for Hong Kong protest
- Latest suicide attack in Afghanistan kills 3
- Man attacked by shark in Western Australia
- Iraq considering Australian airstrike request
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!