CSAS and CSLA Kindergarten Admission Process Starts Soon!
Families interested in enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year at either Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences or Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts should review the criteria for submitting an application that is posted on the Hamilton County Board of Education’s website (www.hcde.org). The first step includes scheduling a school tour at either school. School tours begin September 4, 2012. This admission process was adopted last year in order to be more equitable for parents and allow a more transparent process for student admission.
Only parents successfully completing the four required steps will be allowed to have their child’s application entered into the lottery which will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- 23 arrested in drug trafficking investigation
- Army National Guard troops return from Afghanistan
- Mystery substance prompts tests of Ga. river water
- Woman found guilty, mentally ill in deputy attack
- Death certificate: Rapper Tim Dog died last year
- Obama: Ebola outbreak 'spiraling out of control'
- Boat manufacturing company expanding in south Ga.
- Bipartisan demilitarization bill introduced
- Self-help book has more teams riding 'Energy Bus'
- Ga. man sentenced in assault on sheriff's deputy
- Penn. editor, Conn. newspaper get diversity award
- Man accused of trying to aid Islamic State group
- Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage
- Lumber town takes stock after wind-driven wildfire
- Man pleads guilty to shipping equipment to Syria
- Judge OKs NYC taxi-access deal for disabled people
- Ferguson protesters call anew to remove prosecutor
- Jewel releases free song to support public housing
- Congress approves inflation increase for veterans
- Police: No past reason to enter squalid home
- UN leader begins term during period of 'tumult'
- Doctor to provide medical update on Toronto mayor
- Brazil removed from UN World Hunger Map
- Ban: UN 'taking lead' on global fight of Ebola
- Russian billionaire placed under house arrest
- Tracing the rise of Ebola in West Africa
- Egypt minister projects 6% growth in 3 years
- Syrian aircraft crashes in city held by IS group
- Three international troops killed in car bomb attack in Afghanistan
- Egypt says restoration of oldest pyramid on track
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!