Tonight: Mostly cloudy with an overnight low in the low 30s.
Friday: Cloudy, the a mix of clouds and sun with an afternoon high in the upper 40s to near 50. A light north wind.
Friday Night: Cloudy with some rain possible late. ... More...
Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
Cleveland High School
Broadcasting students recently organized and produced their second
annual, school-wide, lip dub video project. A lip dub is a continuously
shot music video which contains no editing. The video entitled, "We Go
Pop 2012," includes a mix of three songs.
All Juniors and
Seniors, including athletic teams and fine arts organizations,
participated in the production. Cleveland High School Principal Autumn
O'Bryan and Director of Cleveland City Schools Dr. Martin Ringstaff also
made special appearances in the video.
director, CHS Senior Sara Anne Ownbey, stated, "This year was a bigger
challenge with the addition of the student body; however, our school
spirit made this year's lip dub amazing."
Cleveland High School’s
broadcasting instructor Jon Souders also remarked, "I presented the
idea to my class, and they ran with it. From the choreography to
directing the actual video, it was all student led and created. I am
very pleased with the final product and the positive community response
has been tremendous."
Last year's video received over 40,000 views from YouTube and SchoolTube.
To view the 2012 CHS Lip Dub, use the following links:
High School is a public school located in Cleveland, Tennessee, with an
approximate enrollment of 1,250 students in the ninth through twelfth
grades.Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Ga. man arrested in insurance fraud scheme
- Ga. official picked for president's task force
- Ga. Guard troops home from Afghanistan in time for holidays
- Ga. audit highlights questionable state spending
- UGA paid more than $40,000 for Gurley's legal help
- Ga. entrepreneur convicted of hiding income abroad
- Logistics company building plant in west Ga.
- Savannah Philharmonic director takes position in California
- FDA official warns of dangers of caffeine powder
- Gwinnett County school board to vote on new attendance zones
- Arson caused $30 million downtown Los Angeles fire
- Police: Man hid gun parts in luggage at NY airport
- Day care owner pleads in boy's death in murky pool
- Police sketch of meteorologist shooting suspect released
- Phoenix police chief fired after union strife
- Family wants officer prosecuted for scuffle with man, 76
- Veteran AP trial reporter Linda Deutsch to retire
- NYPD: Brooklyn man arrested in assault on officers
- Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting
- Woman sues over elevator shaft fall at Fenway Park
- Japan, US delay update to defense cooperation
- SKorea court orders dissolution of leftist party
- Report: Australian lawmaker's adviser detained
- UN Experts: Taliban radicals against peace gain prominence
- World War II bomb defused in German city
- Suspected Islamic extremists kidnap 185 in Nigeria
- Video claims responsibility for Tunisia killings
- Pope Benedict got ball rolling with Cuba on Gross
- Canada woman stops for ducks; sentenced in 2 deaths
- Ireland repays $11 billion to IMF years early
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!