Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
Cleveland High School
Broadcasting students recently organized and produced their second
annual, school-wide, lip dub video project. A lip dub is a continuously
shot music video which contains no editing. The video entitled, "We Go
Pop 2012," includes a mix of three songs.
All Juniors and
Seniors, including athletic teams and fine arts organizations,
participated in the production. Cleveland High School Principal Autumn
O'Bryan and Director of Cleveland City Schools Dr. Martin Ringstaff also
made special appearances in the video.
director, CHS Senior Sara Anne Ownbey, stated, "This year was a bigger
challenge with the addition of the student body; however, our school
spirit made this year's lip dub amazing."
Cleveland High School’s
broadcasting instructor Jon Souders also remarked, "I presented the
idea to my class, and they ran with it. From the choreography to
directing the actual video, it was all student led and created. I am
very pleased with the final product and the positive community response
has been tremendous."
Last year's video received over 40,000 views from YouTube and SchoolTube.
To view the 2012 CHS Lip Dub, use the following links:
High School is a public school located in Cleveland, Tennessee, with an
approximate enrollment of 1,250 students in the ninth through twelfth
grades.Cleveland High Video Hopes to Go Viral
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Country rocker Brantley Gilbert marries Georgia teacher
- As SC fire investigated, stats show church fires not unusual
- Stone Mountain Park official: Rebel flags must fly under law
- Worker injured at Falcons stadium construction site
- Law firm accuses The Cosmopolitan of keeping $3.35 million
- Federal judge: Alabama counties must allow gay marriage
- DeKalb County CEO found guilty of perjury, extortion charge
- Source: Fire at South Carolina black church wasn't arson
- Thieves make off with semi loaded with liquor and wine
- Macon leaders consider future of Confederate statue
- Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in churches
- Police arrest man accused of setting fire to CVS in riots
- US judge orders 91-year-old drug mule freed 2 years early
- Ohio to replace bridge after tanker fire, reroute traffic
- Biker challenges judge's gag order in criminal case
- Prosecutor offers deal to white Cleveland police supervisors
- US appeals court revives SC solitary confinement challenge
- Officials rule out natural causes in Washington state blaze
- Former federal agent pleads guilty to stealing bitcoins
- 2 red panda cubs born at Chicago's Lincoln Park Zoo
- Guatemala court revives study on ending president's immunity
- WikiLeaks claims NSA targeted German ministers beyond Merkel
- Libya's internationally accepted PM 'aspires' to peace deal
- Chad forces arrest Boko Haram leader, hold 74 others
- UN sanctions 6 generals for fueling South Sudan conflict
- Burundi: 6 die in clashes between police and protesters
- Police find car loaded with explosives in Mexico border city
- Jailed Venezuelan politician gaining weight after strike
- World mayors, others pitch in toward global climate accord
- Russian prosecutors scoff at Baltics independence probe
Side RoadsTake a ride with Brian Smith to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!