Tonight: Becoming cloudy Showers possible late. An overnight low near 60. A south wind at 10mph.
Friday: Showers likely ... More...
Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
Chattanooga history is about to take center stage on a national television program.
C-SPAN is coming to Chattanooga Monday to the history center to kick things off. The network plans to record and then showcase Chattanooga history and the city's literary life.
C-SPAN will be here all week to capture the important milestones of the Scenic City. Chattanooga was chosen as one of 20 U.S. communities on the network's 2013 Cities Tour.
The stories gathered this week will air January 18-19.Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Fire destroys home of former state lawmaker
- Miss. girl, 2, found unharmed in south Georgia
- Metro Atlanta jobless rate drops to 6.8 percent
- Ga. transit police plan Detroit recruitment event
- Georgia Tech to host health care partnership forum
- Woman charged in NC kidnap to have bond hearing
ATLANTA (AP) -- A collaborative of Georgia journalism schools and news organizations will use a $35,000 grant to train investigative reporters.
- Ga. journalism collaborative awarded $35 million
- Ga. Republican's ad blames 'immoral' debt on Obama
- Amber Alert issued for 2-year-old girl
- Man to be sentenced in Detroit nursing home deaths
- Miami Beach theater evacuated after popcorn fire
- Taliban ready to deal on captive US soldier?
- 2-week truce for hot sauce maker, California city
- Big riders mean big horses on Western trails
- Technology group to decide Cover Oregon's future
- Cleared of murder, man starts fresh 24 years later
- Fetal tissue used to power Oregon homes
- Camilla's brother dies in NY of head injury
- Biologists watching fish runs after deadly slide
- N fund pays $990 million in Kuwait compensation
- UK police seek to halt Brits joining Syria rebels
- Cornish people recognized as official UK minority
- Nigeria: Forcados oil terminal still closed
- Canada's FM visits Auschwitz death camp memorial
- Caroline Kennedy `absolutely' would back Clinton
- Hundreds of Congolese M23 rebels stuck in Uganda
- Germany puts military exports to Russia on hold
- China demands local solutions for grievances
- South Sudan president fires longtime army leader
The Good Life
Celebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
SideroadsTake a ride with Don Welch to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekEach week WTVC will profile a teacher in Southeast Tennessee and acknowledge their part in the advancement of the education of their students and the contributions to their profession.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!