Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
Chattanooga history is about to take center stage on a national television program.
C-SPAN is coming to Chattanooga Monday to the history center to kick things off. The network plans to record and then showcase Chattanooga history and the city's literary life.
C-SPAN will be here all week to capture the important milestones of the Scenic City. Chattanooga was chosen as one of 20 U.S. communities on the network's 2013 Cities Tour.
The stories gathered this week will air January 18-19.Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- FBI: Hunt continues for suspect in bomb threats against jets
- Ga. inmate who's come close to death 3 times to die Tuesday
- Husband and wife found dead in their home outside Rome
- Man shot to death in Clayton County
- Police ID driver in wrong-way crash that shut down I-85
- Bomb threat against 2 planes at Atlanta's main airport
- Fire crews battling blaze at Douglasville apartment
- South Georgia police search for missing Cobb County couple
- Atlanta mayor: Better transit reduces income inequality
- Police investigate crash that shut down I-85 for 4 hours
- What you need to know about the snow headed to the Northeast
- Airlines prepare to shut down in Northeast for snowstorm
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
- Federal judge stays Ala. gay marriage ruling
- 2 planes evacuated in Seattle, 3rd flight diverted to Dallas
- 2 planes evacuated on arrival at Seattle-Tacoma airport
- Boehner's State of Union survival tip: Stare at Obama's head
- Officials: 4 children fall through ice into pond in Maryland
- Final victim hasn't been found in Md. mansion fire
- Senators: More special ops troops may be needed in Mideast
- Obama: Counterterrorism operations in Yemen not affected
- Japan logs record trade deficit in 2014 on weakening yen
- UK reviewing security after hoax call to Cameron
- Tunisia's Islamists will not back new coalition govt
- Iranian lawmakers honor Guard commander over IS victories
- Venezuela blocks meeting of former leaders, opposition chief
- Iran foreign minister summoned to explain stroll with Kerry
- 15 killed in clashes on anniversary of 2011 uprising
- Bombings kill at least 15
- France finds bodies of 6 skiers buried by avalanche in Alps
Black HistoryCelebrating Black History Month with African American Firsts: Sports Legends
The Good LifeCelebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Coats For KidsHelp us keep a child in need warm this winter.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
This N ThatLearn about the latest in community affairs and great events with Brian Smith on This 'N That.
Educator of the WeekNominate now for Educator Of The Week!
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!