Tonight: Cloudy and quite mild with rain after midnight. An overnight low from 55 to 60. A southwest wind at 10mph.
Wednesday: Cloudy and cooler with periods of rain. Especially in the morning. High in the low 60s but falling into the upper 40s lower ... More...
Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
Chattanooga history is about to take center stage on a national television program.
C-SPAN is coming to Chattanooga Monday to the history center to kick things off. The network plans to record and then showcase Chattanooga history and the city's literary life.
C-SPAN will be here all week to capture the important milestones of the Scenic City. Chattanooga was chosen as one of 20 U.S. communities on the network's 2013 Cities Tour.
The stories gathered this week will air January 18-19.Chattanooga History Showcase on C-SPAN
- TN/GA Regional News
- National News
- International News
- Suspect in GA convenience store slaying in custody
- Teen seeks juvenile trial in Ga. baby killing
- Ga. man fatally shot in target practice accident
- DeKalb Co. residents paying double for leadership
- Trial set in reading program investigation
- Attorney general launches food drive competition
- Woman sought in killing of NW Georgia store clerk
- Ga. abandons push to decriminalize campus guns
- Bernice King turns in father's Bible, Nobel prize
- Women sought in killing of NW Georgia store clerk
- Boston-Washington Amtrak train stuck for 5 hours
- Prisons director takes leave, grandson charged
- Washington detention center hunger strike on Day 5
- Crews assess flood damage as water recedes
- Prison company wants lawsuit held during FBI probe
- Man held in mailing explosives to Arizona sheriff
- Federal jury convicts former Arkansas treasurer
- Man accused of mailing explosive package to Arpaio
- Ex-soldier's death penalty trial begins in Hawaii
- Republican Party ups investment in Colorado
- Malaysia's air force jet may have turned back
- Crimean parliament declaration could delay move by Russia
- In Bermuda, officials vow to conserve Sargasso Sea
- Guyana suspends air traffic controllers for breach
- Conservatives march to demand recount in Salvador
- Teen hit by Turkish police dies after 9-month coma
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Israel expresses regret over death of Jordanian
- 2 airlines to be able to check passports on Interpol database
- Soldiers clear barricades in western Venezuela
The Good Life
Celebrating the events, adventures and activities that represent "The Good Life" in the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Stories of HonorCelebrate black history all February long with Stories of Honor, sponsored by the Tennessee Lottery.
SideroadsTake a ride with Don Welch to explore the unique people and places to be found along the Sideroads of the NewsChannel 9 viewing area.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us and see all the great sites in your area!
Closings and DelaysThese are the latest School and Business Closings reported to NewsChannel 9. If you see errors or need to add a school or business, call 423-757-7320.
Educator of the WeekEach week WTVC will profile a teacher in Southeast Tennessee and acknowledge their part in the advancement of the education of their students and the contributions to their profession.
Deaf & Hard of HearingInformation provided to NewsChannel 9 by members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
Sponsored EventsCheck Back Often for NewsChannel9 Sponsored Events!